After Romania's accession to European Union you will be entitled to get a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). The card will allow you to receive necessary medical assistance on your temporary stay in an European Union.

Before you are planning to travel either on holiday, business or study be sure that you will get the EHIC from your Health Insurance House.

Find out how this website can help you have a healthy journey - and to deal successfully with any medical emergencies that might happen.