Health Care Providers

If you are a health care provider working under a contract with the Romanian social health insurance system (Health insurance House), you should provide necessary medical assistance to the EHIC holders showing a valid EHIC or provisional replacement certificate during their temporary stay in Romania as for the insured Romanian citizens.

In order to see the appearance of cards issued in different countries click here.

The Administrative Commission on Social Security for Migrant Workers issued the note "Practical information for health-care providers receiving European health insurance card holders"

The Health Insurance House will provide you in time all necessary information regarding data exchange, invoicing procedures and reimbursement methodology.

Social Health Insurance employees